Friday 20 January 2017

Welcome

Welcome to my personal writing blog!



I have been wanting to create a blog for a while, because writing happens to be a very lonely hobby and sometimes it feels good to share your words with others. However, I have never had a blog before, so I am not exactly sure what to expect from this experience, or what you can expect from my blog at all! My intention is posting some fragments of the novels, short stories and poems I am working on, as well as expressing my experiences as a writer, sharing with you my special moments and also uploading, once in a while, some of my articles or academic essays on literature and history.

Feedback would be very much appreciated! Do not be afraid of giving your opinion and, if you are reading this, I hope you enjoy my literary work.

Love,

Sophie-Marie


N.b.: I do not own the image in this post. Credits to www.blueforest.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.

    I found your blog a few years ago but I didn't keep up with it. I see that you stopped publishing two years ago. I just came back today and might read what I've missed and perhaps comment on it. I've followed your goodreads profile more consistently. I hope you are doing fine.

    ReplyDelete